Simulation and Interactive Modeling (SIM)
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for simulation, interactive modeling, analysis and training
- Driven by MELCOR, MAAP, RELAP, RELAP/SCDAP or by data from a facility
- Works with MELCOR, MAAP, RELAP, RELAP/SCDAP
- Can be coupled to any time-dependent analysis code
- On-Line display and visualization of plant status
- On-Line Status Change of Active Components
- On-Line Display of Transient Parameters Plots
- Didactic Messages and Tutorial Review Text
- Time and Parameter based Malfunctions
- User Defined Variables
- User can build and link his own screens with the ScreenBuilder
- Runs under Windows (XP, VISTA)
- ActivChart: Draw and display activated EPG/SAMG charts. Manual interactive mode for training. Automatic mode with for testing and validation. Learn more....
- Electrical Module: Model the plant electrical system with bus hierarchy, supply logic, component dependencies and power recovery behavior. Learn more....
- Dose: Calculate and display the dose rate at specified locations.
- ActivRel: Calculate and display the activity release in flow paths.